Learn the Game with Wildwinds Golf Links
For the 2023 season, Wildwinds is proud to offer 9-hole playing lessons with the Wildwinds golf professional. For $100, players will receive playing instruction over a 9-hole round of golf. For more information, contact Wildwinds using the form at right or by contacting Jon Jeffries at (519) 763-8700 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Savvy Golfer’s Guide to a 4-Hour Round
- While the Savvy Golfer knows the particulars of golf decorum, he also knows when to practice them. In social rounds on crowded courses, he foregoes honours on the tee and plays ‘ready golf’ at all times.
- A Savvy Golfer is never caught living in the past. That includes replaying missed putts or agonizing over a score on the green when others are waiting to hit.
- Fond reflections and contemplation should not be confined to the enjoyment of a pinot grigio following the round. A Savvy Golfer begins contemplating her next shot as she approaches her ball and lines up her putts unobtrusively while others are hitting.
- A Savvy Golfer would always rather walk, but knows that on occasion a cart is required. On such occasions he always parks his cart smartly on the proper side or behind the green, and strives to have the right clubs in hand when away from the cart.
- Generally speaking, a Savvy Golfer respects authority and is therefore courteous and helpful to those working to improve the pace of play.